Why do we give?
We also see in God’s word that money is a number one competitor for our hearts (Matthew 6:24) and giving to HIS church allows us to demonstrate that we love Him more than the blessings he has given us.
Lastly we believe that Christians should be number one in the category of generosity (2 Corinthians 9:6-11). There is no other cause to be more generous to than what God is building, which is the church (Matthew 16:18).
"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
What Is Tithing?
A “tithe” is defined as a “tenth.” Whenever God asks us in his word to tithe, He is asking us to give the first 10% of our income to Him. We see this all throughout scripture as a tangible way to put God first above material possessions. It ultimately is an act of worship to God.
By tithing we are doing a few things…
- Giving God thanks for the gifts in our lives!
- Showing God we trust Him to take care of our needs!
- Fighting the greed in our hearts!
- Supporting the spreading of the Gospel!
How can I give?
You can give one of a few different ways at Ignite!
1. You can give your tithe and offerings on Sunday mornings when we pass around our popcorn buckets! Give with cash or check in the envelopes we provide in your worship guide.
We take up our offerings in popcorn buckets to remind us of Ignite's first service ever in the Greenville Grand movie theater.
2. You can also give on Sunday mornings anytime using your debit or credit card by going to our iGive station in the lobby. It’s next to our t-shirt table!
3. You can give via our app by opening it and clicking on the give tab.
Download our app
4. You can also give by clicking on the link below to give safely and securely online.
If you need access to our former giving platform you can find that